Smartphones are no longer a luxury. They are indispensable devices that work as a medium of information and entertainment. For this reason, it’s important to choose the right smartphone that has all the essential features you need for day-to-day use.
Do your new washing machine shake, rattle and bump while spinning? Not only these issues are annoying but it can cause damage to your washing machine. Keep scrolling if you wanted to find out the solutions for it.
Most front loaders vibrate more than top load washer, that's was because of high-efficiency models have much faster spin cycle. To find out the reason of washing machine shake during spinning, we need to find out the causes then only lead to solutions.
Shipping bolts - If the inner tub of the washing machine does not shake or wobble as pulling back and forth, it simply means that the 4 shipping bolts of washer are still attached on the back of the washer. The shipping bolts is to ensure that the machine drum doesn't move during delivery and installation. It cause the machine to vibrates and shake during operation.
The way to remove the four shipping bolts:
1. Remove the shipping bolts which attached on the back of the machine.
2. Using the supplied wrench or tools to remove the bolts.
3. After remove the bolts, keep it or reuse it next time.
Leveling - Unbalance foot/floor leveling is the reason causes machine to shake and vibrate.
The way to check the machine is leveled:
1. Use a level to check if the machine is properly level from front to back and side to side.
2. Place a hands on diagonal corners of the machine and attempt to rock the washer.
3. After verifying, the machine still not leveled with the method above, try fine-tune the leveling feet.
4. Place 3-4 bath towels in the machine and starts RINSE AND SPIN CYCLE
5. Once the unit reaches the spin cycle and begins to vibrate, push down each corner of the machine. If pushing on one of the corners stops the vibrate, which mean that the machine foot need an adjustment.
6. While adjust the leveling foot, it is not necessary to pause the washer. Make adjustment till vibration cease.
The proper way of leveling foot:
1. Make sure the lock nut is loose by turning it clockwise.
2. Adjust the leveling foot by turning the foot clockwise to extend it.
3. Tighten the locknut to prevent the foot from self adjusting on the next cycle by turning the locknut counter-clockwise.
Unbalance floor- Unbalance or unstable level floor may be the reason the machine shaking and vibrate.
1. Set the washing machine in high spin to test the vibrations of the machine.
2. Once the drum reaches maximum spin speed and vibrates, press down each corner to discover which corner reduces or stop the variation.
3. If the machine reduce or stop vibrating, it simply means the corner of the machines is not properly level.
4. If the machine did not stop from vibrating, there will be reason that the floor is unbalance, kindly move the machine to stable and sturdy floor.
5. Or install anti-vibrating pads/plywood under the machine for reduce vibration.
Air purifier is a need in every household now. Why? This is because our indoor air is more polluted than the air outside. Using an air purifier will help you to create cleaner, healthier air in your home. But there are hundreds types and brands for air purifier, how you want to choose a right air purifier for your family?
First, you want to know why you need an air purifier? Your first consideration to choose air purifier is to improve your indoor air quality needs. Hence, you need to consider air purifier with HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filters, which are proven to eliminate 99.97# of common airborne allergens sized at 0.3 microns and larger. That includes pollen, dust, dust mites and pet dander.
Second, what sizes of air purifier do you need? It is important for you choose the right size of air purifier based on your need. You need to consider the square footage of the room you want to purify. You can measure the square footage and find an air purifier which is suitable to coverage the air of that spaces. There are 4 sizes of the air purifier which are:
Small - Covered up to 299 sqft. (for personal space)
Medium - Covered between 300 to 699 sqft.
Large - Covered between 700 to 1900 sqft
Third, what kind of features are you looking for? You should clearly understand the features you want before purchase an air purfier. The features can include caster wheels, handles for easy mobility, digital controls, remote controls, fan speeds, filter and more. The features bring more convenience for you and your family.
Forth, where should I put the air purifier? You must know which area you wish to improve the air quality. There are many people choose to place their air purifier in their bedroom because they spend most of their time in their room. The air purifier is designed primarily to purify the air in one room only. If you need to improve the air quality in entire home, you need to purchase additional unit or find the special whole-house type of air purifier.
Fifth, the maintenance fees are expensive? If you're using an air purifier with a filter, you need to replace the filter based on manufacturer's recommended filter change intervals to maintain the unit's high level of pollutant removal. You might need to change them at different times. For example, your air purifier's HEPA filter might last one year while the activated carbon filter lasts 6 months and the pre-filter (if equipped) lasts 3 months.